Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I hate #netflix. I love #amazon.

It wasn't the change in pricing, or the decrease in service. It wasn't getting crappy scratched discs, and it wasn't the lack of anything really cool for streaming. Netflix simply doesn't work. At least it hasn't for the past month.

Every movie I've watched has stalled and failed to load. I get 1 minute in and think... oh, this time it will work. This time it won't... oops. Nevermind. THE DAMN THING HAS STOPPED AGAIN.

And now, the movie has magically SHRUNK! The screen size is 1/4 what it should be and I can see a timecode, language and some sort of ID number in the upper left of a mostly black screen.

And now I WANT TO WATCH THE FREAKING MOVIE. So you know what, I'll go to amazon, and I'll pay to watch the SAME MOVIE, cause it doesn't fail. I've yet to have a single problem with Amazon downloads or streaming. Same movie, within minutes, same network... perfect performance.

Notice who I'm NOT Talking about... Apple.

Posted via email from Color and Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment